- Reviewed Official website for Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy Programme.
- Followed the school on social networking portals like linkedin, facebook and twitter.
- Attended information session in Melbourne
- Checked the class profile to see my fitment
- Interacted with alumni who were my ex-colleagues
- Discussed with admissions staff directly for further details. One of the highlights of this program is the excellent support provided by admissions staff. You can send your CV and admissions staff provides feedback on the fitment within a week or so. This way you can be sure that you have a profile that fits in before starting the application.